Bali ATV Quad Bike
We are familiar with most places of interest to tourists and the major attractions of Bali. we can also give you short explanations of the various features you can experience on our wonderful Island.
We can make suggestions of where it is the best to stay, see, do, buy, depending on your focus. We can also make recommendations based on fair comparisons depending on your needs and wants during your trip.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ATV Equipment
- Hotel Return Transport
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
Bali ATV Quad Bike offers an exciting experience during your vacation on the island of Bali. If you challenge more, our instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site offers, crossing seemingly impossible slopes, down the hill and then using the full power of the bike to climb back up the hill. But, before we enjoy the game, our experienced instructors will conduct a full safety briefing before we sink in the challenging game.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your lobby hotelAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Sanur Harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.