Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple, and Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour
Stroll through traditional Balinese countryside then relax with refreshments. On to the Royal Temple of Mengwi - Pura Taman Ayun - complete with moat, shrines and carved gates. Visit the sacred Monkey Forest, a cluster of towering trees, home to hundreds of monkeys and experience the famous 16th century "Sunset Temple" of Tanah Lot to marvel at this sacred spot 200 meters off shore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Sample fried tapioca and sweet potato
- Mineral water
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Entry/Admission - Bali Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Mengwi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
On this tour you will take journey into the countryside by coach and make a stop to take a short walk (approx. 300 meters) through Scenic Rice Paddies. Cultivated in unique Balinese style, surrounded by coconut trees and tropical horticultural plants including sweet potatoes and tapioca. At the end of your stroll, relax in a Balinese pavilion and sample traditional Indonesian fried tapioca and sweet potato together with mineral water, tea or coffee.
After leaving the village of Gulingan, you will drive along to the Royal Temple of Mengwi - Pura Taman Ayun. Dating from 1634, this picturesque complex surrounded by a moat with multi-roofed meru shrines and intricately carved wooden gates.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
You will then proceed to the sacred Monkey Forest, a cluster of towering trees which is home to hundreds of monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Last stop is Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the Sunset Temple. Experience the sunset beyond the black lava towers of the sacred 16th century temple, built on a lava rock 200 meters off shore.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi, Kec. Mengwi, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80351, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.