Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
Make the most of your time Bali during this 10-hour sightseeing highlights trip, offering a sampling of all the island has to offer. Learn about Balinese coffee production (including the island’s famous ‘Kopi Luwak’ made by civets) before enjoying a trek and lunch along Lake Batur. You’ll also visit a Balinese rice terrace, check out a traditional village, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak and Nusa Dua
- Pickup & return transfer by A/C van
- Free sample of coffee and tea (except luwak coffee)
- Lunch and water All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace Drive to the north of Ubud to stop at the magical Tegalalang rice terrace to see the real traditional farmer activities in their daily activities. Have a short walk among the lush green rice field view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple Visit Tirta Empul a holy spring temple. You can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple. This is a rare chance to see or even experience the real blessing ritual at the sacred temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop At: Kintamani Highland View Mount Batur an active volcano with its ribbons of black lava running down its peak to the valley below. Beside lies the shimmering lake of Batur. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant providing wonderful views (lunch is at own expense). On the return back, you will stop at the Holy springs which are believed to have magic curative powers.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Celuk Village, Jalan Raya Celuk, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Visit Ubud the artistic heart of Bali and Celuk the gold and silver making center on route.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring mosquito spray as sometimes you will probably find some of them flying around inside the forest.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.