Diving in Amed
Amed has the most beautiful setting for diving in Bali. From the moment you step into the sea from the black volcanic sandy beach, you will find yourself immediately surrounded by corals. A bit further out you will find a Japanese shipwreck, which history is a mystery.
Amed is also home to turtles, tuna, pygmy seahorse, frogfish and much more, making it a very beautiful dive site!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa is available with a surcharge.
- Distance from Zen Dive Bali: 1h by minibus, than by traditional balinese sailboat
Water temperature: 27° – 29° C
Visibility: 15 – 25 meters
Average Dive time: 50 minutes
Current: Mild to Strong
Diver Level: Beginner to expert
Marine life: Turtles, pygmy seahorse, ornate ghost pipe fish, frog fish, five line snappers, nudibranch, barracuda, tuna, moray eel, cleaner shrimp, scorpion fish and many, many more!
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
We will head out on a 1 hour car ride to Amed. Here we'll put on our equipment and begin our first dive. After the dive, we'll have lunch and then go for another dive. Snacks, coffee and tea will be served before going back to the dive center.
Departure Point :Your Candidasa Hotel
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Your Candidasa Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only for certified divers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.