Flores: Four Islands Adventure for Komodo Dragons & Sunset Sailing (Labuan Bajo)
Komodo Dragon encounter in Rinca - Snorkel in Kelor and Menjerite Island - Sunset in Kalong Island
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return shared speed boat trip to above destinations from Labuan Bajo
- Return shared hotel transfers in Labuan Bajo area
- Lunch and snack
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling gear: snorkel, mask, life vest (no fin)
What's excluded :
- National Park, trekking and ranger fees to be paid on location in Indonesian Rupiah currency.
- Other watersports: Kayak and Sea sccoter are available at additional charge
- Guest accommodation
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions
- National Park Fees to be paid in RInca island in IDR, per person (subject to change without prior notice)
- Weekdays: IDR 300,000 / Weekends: IDR 400,000
- We will pick you up at the hotel and drive to jetty for day island hopping by speed boat.
Up and close with the Komodo dragon in Rinca Island. Reaching 10 feet in length and more than 300 pounds, Komodo dragons are the heaviest lizards on Earth that have thrived in the harsh climate of Indonesia's Lesser Sunda Islands for millions of years.
The island’ interiors consist mostly of dry forests, where you can also encounter other animals than the Komodo dragon: water buffaloes, birds, pigs, and deer. It also offers unique beaches and good options for trekking. Treks on Rinca are available in different trails between 30 to 75 minutes duration.
Snorkel and explore the crystal clear water and beautiful corals of Kelor and Menjerite island or laze on the white sandy beach.
Sail around Kalong (Bats) Island, mangrove area and the habitat of Bats. As the blue sky slowly turned into orange, red-orange, and purple, that is the moment thousands of big bats flying pass overhead the boat and immerse in the beautiful sunset scenery.
Departure Point :Jalan Soekarno Hatta, Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Labuan Bajo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim., Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange to pick up at any hotel in Labuan Bajo.Airports
- Mutiara Airport, Labuan Bajo, Flores Indonesia
- Labuan bajo
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.