Full-Day Tour: White Water Rafting and Jungle Swing with Rice Terrace
Ubud ayung rafting with a stop at the tegelalang rice terrace and the most popular jungle swing close from the rice terrace. Get the best memories of this perfect combination will give you such a good experience during your limited time in Bali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Benoa Port return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch after rafting
- Professional rafting guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All safety tools
- Shower, locker and changing room
- English speaking driver
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Bali Bintang Rafting Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali Natural Tours, Seminyak 80361 Indonesia
We will pick up and accompany during the tour and until the end of the tour
Stop At: Bali Bintang Rafting Ubud, desa kedewatan br bunutan, Ubud, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Bali river rafting is one of the best Bali Rafting tour in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the impressive Ayung Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Your Bali Rafting Tour adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the buffet lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. Taking shower and change clothes will be reserved to refresh your body. Enjoy the White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River is correct choice for yout holiday.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tegallalang Rice Terrace, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
Is one of the ancestral heritage of the island of Bali with the uniqueness of terraced rice fields and the traditional way of planting rice traditionally. with the beauty of the rice fields, it is often used as a good spot for taking pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Next, you will visit a Coffee Plantation where you can test some natural coffees and teas before having The Jungle Swing. Swing yourself to the jungle with a massive swing. Remember to picture every single moment for your social media posts. Feel the heart beating on the swing over the thick jungle and very wide green background.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel or Benoa Port return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanah Lot, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)Ports
- Bali benoa port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.