Gate of Heaven (A View of Mt Agung from Lempuyang Temple)
Experience an adventure to one of the highest temple in Bali, take a fascinating picture between Gate facing majestic Mount Agung just like Gate of Heaven. Enjoy a taste of Balinese food at a restaurant overlooking lush green wrinkles of paddy fields, with the view of Mount Agung in the distance. Get the opportunity to stroll along the rice field or for watching the weaving process of the local fine textile of ‘ikat’.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in the following areas: Manggis, Sidemen, Padang Bai, Uluwatu, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Denpasar, Sanur, Central Ubud.
- English-speaking guide (other language is subject to availability)
- Bottled water and cold towel/wet tissue
- Megibung sharing lunch for minimum 2 persons. For 1 person, a set lunch will be provided
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Food, drinks other than mentioned
- Items of personal nature ( tipping, souvenir)
- Other services not clearly indicated in the inclusions.
- Pura Lempuyang is perched on a hilltop on the side of 1058m Gunung Lempuyang, a twin of neighboring 1175m Gunung Seraya. Being one of Bali’s nine directional temple which is responsible for the east means there are always faithful Balinese in meditative contemplation. Lempuyang is complex of seven temples whose first temple, is so famous that people are waiting patiently for the turn to take picture between its split ‘Gate of Heaven’ facing the majestic Mount Agung. Walking up to reach the 2nd temple that looks across the mottled green patchwork that is east Bali.
Drive to the place for a real taste of Bali lunch at Penelope Williams’s Bali Asli. Enjoy the signature dish of Megibung – a traditional Eastern Balinese meal that includes six or seven elements such as sate (seasoned, grilled meat skewers), soup, banana leaf parcels, salads, rice and dessert. The restaurant - an earthen-toned space with communal wooden tables opens seamlessly out onto an expansive wooden deck overlooking lush green wrinkles of paddy fields, with the view of Mount Agung in the distance.
Going back to your hotel through the winding road of Sidemen, a village where famous painters such as Walter Spies stayed to capture the beauty of this area. Stop for the opportunity to stroll along the rice field or for watching the weaving process of the local fine textile of ‘ikat’
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- Child below 2 Years old is allowed to join the tour with free of charge
- Minimum of 2 adults required per booking (including for child)
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.