Lempuyang Luhur Private Tour
Create your best moments in your Bali vacation by joining in this tour. You will visit the Lempuyang Temple that well known as the Gate of Heaven. Take the best photograph of yours with beautiful nature as the background, so don't forget to use your best and comfortable outfit. Following to visiting the popular Tirta Gangga water palace, you can explore the heritage and enjoy the cool air.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide and driver
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Taru Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
- All admissions and entrance fee
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Lempuyang Temple, locally referred to as Pura Lempuyang Luhur, is one of the oldest and most highly regarded temples in Bali. Located at 1,175m above sea level, up on the peak of the Mount Lempuyang in East Bali.
There are some things that must be prepared to arrive at this temple such as physical endurance and a pure and sincere heart. You will need extra effort because you have to climb stairs that climb up to thousands in number. The reward is a beautiful view of the green forest and the majestic Mount Agung.
Here you can take your best photograph for your social media post. Tourists mostly called this place as the Gate of Heaven.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is located in the village of Ababi, Karangasem regancy. The water gardens owned by the royal Karangasem family feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns adorned with stepping stones, ornate statues and tropical gardens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taru Agro Tourism, Banjar Bengkel Antiga Kelod, Manggis Indonesia
Enjoy the coffee making process in the production of Luwak coffee at the local coffee plantation in Ubud. The Luwak coffee is made from coffee cherries which have been eaten and passed through the digestive track of the civet. After they have been collected, the beans are processed hygienically, and given a medium roast so as to not destroy the complex flavors that develop through the process. You can also learn a little about the spices that are grown at the plantation and taste some sample of beverages while relaxing your mind.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area and also Candidasa area.Ports
- Port of Benoa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.