Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour
Explore Batur volcano trekking tour to experience the beauty of sunrise at mount Batur. enjoy the light breakfast with the bread and egg that cooked by the natural volcano steam. private transportation and local guide are included to give you the best experience.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Experienced Trekking Guide
- Light Breakfast at the top of Mt. Batur
- Mineral water during the journey
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - OKA Agriculture Bali
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Edy Smile Tour, Kuta 80361 Indonesia
Pick up in your hotel lobby/accommodation at 01.30 am with Private bases. drive around 2 hours to reach the start point of the trekking.
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Be amazed by the starry night sky still twinkling above as you ascend in the cool early morning darkness. Traversing black sand and lava deposit created by centuries-old eruptions, you’ll gain a deeper appreciation for this mountain.
It will take around 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on your fitness level) to climb the mountain. This is perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a professional local trekking guide. Trekking in the cool, early morning darkness (torches and wet weather gears are supplied, if needed), we begin the ascent (not difficult) to arrive in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful landscape panorama of eastern part of the Island.
We will reach the top just in time to see this beautiful sunrise over Mount Abang and Mount Agung, and on clear days it is also possible to see the peak of mount Rinjani which is located far away in Lombok island. Ideally, trekkers should get to the top for sunrise by 6 am, before mist and cloud obscure the view. Light breakfast with special volcanic steamed egg will be served as soon as you reach the top of the mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: OKA Agriculture Bali, Br. Temen, Susut, Bangli (Jurusan Tampaksiring-Kintamani), Bangli Indonesia
Tea and Coffee brake at the Bali Coffee Plantation that known with popular name Bali Agro-tourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley. it's a great moment having break time for coffee and tea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit
- Pick up area covered : Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 13 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.