Mt Batur Private Sunrise Trekking with Licensed Guide
100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love this trek, we'll refund your entire fee. Includes local, English-speaking guide, transportation, liability insurance, entrance fees and breakfast with coffee and tea on the summit. We'll even stop at a Luwak coffee plantation before we bring you back to your hotel.
With a 5-star rating on Trip Advisor and almost 400 customer reviews, you are sure to get an experience of a lifetime. We take special requests so contact us if you have any questions or want to add natural hot springs, white water rafting, camping or a temple tour to this activity.
Not only do you trek a live volcano, but you get a cultural lesson along the way. Our licensed guides are Kintamani locals and will regale you with customs, traditions and rituals of the local community.
You'll also get a guide who knows the best routes up the mountain whether you want the fastest, easiest or the most secluded, our guides know this volcano better than anyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Licensed, local, English-Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast includes banana sandwich, eggs, water, coffee and tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Flashlight for early morning trek
- Coffee tasting at Luwak coffee plantation
What's excluded :
With a solid 5-star rating on Trip Advisor and almost 900 guest reviews, we also give you a 100% money back guarantee. If you don’t love this trek for any reason, we’ll refund 100% of your fee.
Your friendly, English-speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby and drop you off at the base of the mountain where you’ll meet your guide and receive a short safety briefing.
You’ll begin your hike before dawn under a blanket of a million stars and trek safely at a pace that suits your group. Your Guide will give you the history and culture of the volcano as well as the local community.
Enjoy a refreshing breakfast cooked over the volcanic steam, coffee, tea and water as you watch the beautiful sunrise over the magnificent valley.
You’ll experience beautiful jungle scenery, black lava landscape, monkeys and views of the crater lake on your way down the volcano, but before we drop you back off at your hotel, we’ll stop at a Luwak coffee plantation where you can try some of the rarest coffee in the world.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provided pick up locations below : Seminyak : 01,30 AM Kuta : 01,30 AM Legian : 01,30 AM Kerobokan : 01,30 AM Canggu :01,30 AM Jimbaran : 01,30 AM Nusa Dua : 01,30 AM Uluwatu : 01,00 AM Amed : 01,30 AM Tulamben : 01,30 AM Singaraja / Lovina 01,30 AM Sanur :02,00 AM Ubud : 02,30 AM Candidasa 02,00 AM Padangbai : 02,00 AM Sidemen : 02,30 AM Kintamani : 03,15 AM
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For womans its not allowed doing hike juring menstruation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Since this is an outdoors activity, it is considered very safe. Nonetheless, Bali Trekking Exploration takes your health and safety seriously. All guides have been tested for COVID-19 and all equipment is sanitized after every use. Please ask us about our complete safety measures for our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.