Private Day Trip: Highlights of Ubud & Mount Batur Volcano
A real day trip to explore Ubud village. Through this trip enable you to see many tourist destinations such as Ubud monkey forest, Ubud rice terrace, Coffee plantation, holy spring temple, and visiting Batur volcano where you can have lunch with the valley and lake view. The journey will be started early in the morning from your hotel in Bali to visit Ubud monkey forest, next we have small walk to the traditional market and we can see Ubud king palace just in the front of traditional market. Then, we head to Ubud rice terrace to see the green of rice paddy surrounded by the jungle. After that, we drive to the volcano to see a magnificent view of mount Batur with lake. You can have a buffet lunch at the traditional restaurant just in front of the volcano. After that, we stop at the coffee plantation on the way to water spring temple. At the water spring temple you can do a holy blessing together with local community or you just have a look will be fine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
A real highlight of Ubud visit. Inside the 12,5 hectares forest near the center is a perfect place for the 700 more monkeys to play around. be close to them they are very nice animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Have a short trek to feel the real life of Balinese farmer. walk along the beautiful rice field will give you such an amazing day.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Having a buffet lunch overlooking the Mount Batur and lake view. It is a stunning view from the restaurant spot. Fresh air with the green mountainous surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Witness the local people ritual of holy blessing inside the crystal clear fountain from the spring at the main temple. You can join the ritual if you wish to.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Experience your day to explore the unique handicraft in Ubud traditional market. Make sure you bargain the price as local people will be very happy to give win win price.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puri Saren Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Walk around the palace to see amazing architecture of royal building. There sometimes you can see some local people learn to dance and instrumental musics.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Enjoy some local coffees and teas directly from the farm. Understand the process of production and taste the free samples. They have also the animal coffee called Luwak Coffee which processed from the poo.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation, Br Pujang Kelod, Desa Sebatu, Kecamatan Tegallalang Br Pujang Kelod Desa Sebatu, Gianyar 80561 Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas.
Pass By: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
A silent temple on the hill of Sebatu village. It is set with beautiful lush green surrounding with many crystal clear pond for the koi fish.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
Top tour operator in Bali which consistently provide high standard service in guided tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas includeUbud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Tanjung Benoa Harbour
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.