Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
Take a shore excursion to enjoy a Balinese cultural experience on this private full-day tour from your cruise ships arrival to the port of Benoa. You will be introduced to a range of attractions and activities including Penglipuran Traditional Village to see typical Balinese houses, Tirta Empul (spring holy water temple), Tegalalang rice terrace and the art villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Driver in Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your full-day private shore excursion with your own personal driver/guide can be customized to the preferences of you and your party especially if there are other places of interest you would like to visit aside from what's mentioned in the itinerary. The suggested itinerary includes some of the highlights of this area in Bali.
Firstly you will visit the Penglipuran Traditional Village which will give you an insight into the traditional Balinese way of life and its unique village culture. This village still holds its original traditions, ceremonies and rules of the ancient Balinese people. You will see the unique village layout and architecture, you will also have a chance to explore the bamboo rainforest.
Next make your way to Tirta Empul or the spring holy temple. This is a beautiful temple for ritual bathing. You will have the chance to cleanse your body spiritually with fresh clear water.
About 20-minutes from Tirta Empul Temple you will be driven to the Tegalalang rice terraces which is designed to be very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice fields precisely located on the side of the hill. You will see the Balinese farmers attend to their rice field complete with its system irrigation.
Lastly you will visit the art villages which is the center of painting, silver and wood/stone carving. You will then be taken back to your cruise ship at the Port of Benoa.
Departure Point :Port of Benoa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.