Snorkelling in Tulamben
Tulamben is most famous for it's shore dives and the USAT Liberty shipwreck. This dive location is excellent because of the hot waters of approximately 29 degrees all year round, diverse marine life and excellent scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Snorkeling in Tulamben is unique and mainly because of the famous USS Liberty shipwreck and the underwater Buddha statues. Although a two hour and a half car trip, a beautiful experience nonetheless, ideally for full day family snorkeling trip in Bali.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :The activity begins with the estimated pick-up time from the hotel, between 07:00AM and 07:30AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Evidence of dive certification is NOT required from divers wishing to participate in Discover Scuba Diving
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- All passenger shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking for equipment setup.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.