Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple and Spa Tour
Tanah Lot - one of the popular interesting temple and located in the west of Bali (Tabanan Regency).The most visitors come to Tanah Lot every time for sunset so this place deemed icon of Bali. The land (Temple) in the middle of the sea visible like floating, when the tide is high.But If the tide is low all of tourist can walk and visit this place close by. After observe and enjoy the sunset time at Tanah Lot ( Package A), the tour will continue going to spa treatment and Balinese massage ( Package B).The program spa will take approximately 2 hours like flower bath, body scrub, aromatic foot wash,Balinese massage with all of experience therapists.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English-speaking driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Mineral Bottle Water
- Spa Treatment and massage for 2 hours (Only for Package B)
- Entry/Admission to Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Bali Orchid Spa
What's excluded :
- Meal (Dinner)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
At Tanah Lot temple, visitors can go around to see one of the famous temples in Bali which is on the edge of the sea. If the weather is clear you will be lucky to see a very beautiful sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bali Orchid Spa, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai no. 108 Suwung Kauh, Denpasar 80229 Indonesia
Full Package sunset tour with Bali Spa (2 Hours Lulur Traditional Massage)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Master Bali Tour, Kori Nuansa Timur street, Jimbaran, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
The resting place for the teams, and as a starting point for starting tour work.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveller at Hotel/Villa.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special request a professional guide with the license will be charge 7 USD per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Traveller and Driver/Guide must wear the mask and hand sanitizer
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.