Twin Lakes Canoeing & Waterfall
We will take you to northern Bali to visit and explore some of the best interesting places in Bali that are far from the crowds of southern Bali. Wanagiri area belongs to one of the highest altitudes in Bali about 1.600 Meters above sea level. Start by visiting Pura Ulun Danu Beratan to see the beautiful scenery and learn more about Balinese culture. Visit Banyumala Twin Waterfall, located in a valley with three sides of waterfalls and natural pools - enjoy swimming and feeling close to nature. Stop at the Wanagiri twin lake view area, enjoy the natural beauty of two twin lakes namely Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan. Have lunch (You can find the nearest restaurant by yourself or We will be happy to provide recommendations). Cross Tamblingan lake by traditional boat with the help of the native people as your boatman. Before returning to the hotel, visit the Gate of Handara-road to tranquility to take some iconic pictures for your holiday in Bali.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Canoeing fees
- Bottled water - a bottel of water per person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admision of the Main trip
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Twin Lake View
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You can find the nearest restaurant by yourself or I will be happy to provide recommendations
- All of your personal expenses
- Admision of the optional trip: Handara Gate (30K/pax); Wanagiri Hidden Hill (100K/pax)
- Entry/Admission - Handara Iconic Gate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Danau Beratan, Candikuning, Kec. Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan, Bali 82191, Indonesia
Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple to see one of the icons of the island of Bali and is pictured on the 50,000 rupiah bill. Learn more about the temple and Balinese Hindu culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Visit Banyumala Waterfall, located in a valley with three sides of waterfalls and natural pools that make this waterfall very beautiful. Take your time to swim and feel the freshwater of the waterfall it self..
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Twin Lake View, Jl. Raya Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Stop at the Wanagiri twin lake view area, enjoy the natural beauty of two twin lakes namely Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Crossing the Tamblingan lake by traditional dugout canoe with the help of the native people as your boatman.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Visit Gate of Handara-the pathway to serenity. It's one of Bali’s top Instagrammable locations to have some iconic picture for your Bali holiday.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jl. Raya Kuta No.109, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour offers complimentary pick-up & drop-off to your hotel/villa/apartment in Bali. Please inform us of your location prior to the start of the tour.Airports
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.