Ubud Cycling Tour
Enjoy unforgettable memories and lots of laughs while cycling through rice fields from Mt Batur, cool, luscious tropical rainforests, see local villages, and visit Balinese Hindu temples and houses. As our company is a small group tour, we are able to customise your tour depending on your needs.
Leisurely wind downhill on your comfortable bicycle through rice terraces, lush tropical rainforests and Balinese Villages. Experience the captivating culture, temples and lifestyle of the Balinese villages with a local English-speaking guide providing detailed enlightening information. You will visit a traditional Balinese family home, meeting the local people, see them making offerings, learn about their family temple, understand their daily routines and dedication to the Hindu religion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast/Brunch
- Lunch - Vegetarian Options Available
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Laksmi Bali Agro Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Cycling Bike
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Luwak Coffee Not Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Stop to look at the views of the rice terraces and take some pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Laksmi Bali Agro Tourism, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Gianyar Indonesia
Visit the Luwak Coffee Plantation, walk through the farm and learn about the coffee process and other agriculture from Bali. Experience a variety of teas provided for free and purchase a cup of Luwak coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Overlook the views of Mount Batur from Kintamani village, enjoying a delicious breakfast/lunch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ubud Cycling Bike, Br. Temen, Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Ubud 80552 Indonesia
Cycling back down from Kintamani Village, through rice fields and tropical rainforests. Visit a traditional Balinese homestead and Hindu Temple, while learning about the culture and lifestyle. Finish the tour in a small village and Balinese homestead, where you enjoy a traditional lunch. Drop off back to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Delta Dewata Supermarket, Jl. Raya Andong No.14, Peliatan, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
2: Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all locations and hotels: (Please advise us of your room number when known)Ubud at 8.30am - 9am Drop off at 3.30 - 4.30pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.