Ubud Traditional Tour
Ubud Traditional Tour offers you experience the beauty of nature, culture and traditional life of local people. Even when we passing by we can actually enjoy and look at how the people live their life , unique custom and tradition .
your guide will be happy to explain to you about the life , tradition and whatever you need to know about Bali and each places that you will visit
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- During the Covid19 pandemic, we provide a bottle of hand sanitizer and a mask for the participants.
What's excluded :
- Admission fees are not included.
The travelers will see the nature, culture and traditional life of Balinese people such as waterfall, Balinese dancing, rice terraces and authentic Balinese and Indonesian food.
• Barong & Kris Dance, Jambe Culture Village, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
• Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Saraswati Temple, Jl. Raya, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Ubud Traditional Art Market, Jl. Raya and Monkey Forest Road, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
• Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Bali Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa harbour
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.