Ulundanu Beratan, Tanah Lot & Uluwatu Temple Tour
Bali is famous because the Hindu’s religious and absolutely lots of famous temple.In this experience we will show travelers how they can finish a day for exploring 3 famous temple in Bali, From north to south or in our concept we called Nyegara Gunung ( mountain and ocean).
First we will visit Ulundanu Beratan temple , after that we will come down to Tanah Lot Temple, and then continue to south Bali for visiting Uluwatu Temple for sunset and exploring cliffs & ocean view.
This very special tour, because fully exploring temples in one day private trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Beratan
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Beratan, Jl. Bedugul, Candi Kuning, Tabanan 80345 Indonesia
This place we called Ulundanu Beratan Temple, the most popular temple for tourists, location near the bratan lake surrounded with hill.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple is a Balinese Hindu sea temple located in Uluwatu. The temple is regarded as one of the sad kahyangan and is dedicated to Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa in his manifestation as Rudra.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up around this area, Seminyak, Kuta, Nusa dua, Jimbran, Sanur, Ubud And Canggu.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.