Fascinating Downhill Cycling Tour from Mount Batur (From Ubud Area)
Your journey wil start around 8h00 a.m. at your hotel where your driver will come to pick you up.
This tour is a fascinating downhill cycling tour from the Mount Batur (Kintamani Village) to Ubud.
During the tour you will go through the quiet back roads of Bali's beautiful countryside.
Your guide will stop at different point of the road to make you discover the Balinese culture:
- You will visit a woodcarving workshop and see the way the worker are handling the different type of wood accordingly with their last order.
- You will stop at a temple. There your guide will tell you more about the Balinese traditions, and must know about the culture
- You will have the chance to visit a coffee plantation where you will meet with the Luwak. You will be lead through the a path and get to learn about the famous luwak coffee. You will even try some of the dozen homemade tea and coffee
- You will stop at a rice factory and see the rice processed from its more natural stage to its final package.
Full Program :
(1) Morning pick-up at your hotel with A/C car drive to the countryside.
(2) Stop at Tegallalang area famous for its beautiful and spectacular rice terraces.
(3) Visit to a coffee plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced. Tea and coffee tasting.
(4) Car drive uphill until the magnificent Mount Batur.
(5) Breakfast with breathtaking views on active volcano Mount Batur and Batur Lake.
(6) Comfortable bicycle ride downhill with beautiful views and attractions accompanied with your guide
(7) Stop at a temple for explanations about the balinese culture.
(8) Visit to a woodcarving workshop.
(9) Walk through the rice paddies with explanation about the process of rice growing.
(10) Lunch in a traditional Balinese family home, with a dance performance made by the kids of the village.
Read more from booking link!